If you’ve been considering a move to a senior living community, you may have had to put your plans on hold during the pandemic. Some communities were closed to visitors and there wasn’t an opportunity to tour and explore the lifestyle. However, people were moving into The Heritage of Green Hills. Our new residents felt safer than at home, knowing they could enjoy home delivery of their meals and delivery of their mail. Team members also filled their grocery orders, so residents did not have to leave the community for any reason. Now that more communities are open for move-ins like The Heritage of Green Hills has been, it’s the perfect time to start your search.
Here are five reasons why it’s a great time to move to a senior living community, like The Heritage of Green Hills.
- The real estate market has never been hotter. The housing market for sellers is stronger than it’s ever been, interest rates are at historically low levels and, due to housing shortages, many buyers are waiving inspections. Right now, homeowners are in the fortunate position of being able to sell their homes for top dollar without making many changes. In a typical market, owners of older homes would need to make major updates to compete with renovated properties, but realtors are now recommending that sellers just clean, declutter and take care of minor fixes like painting or installing new carpet. Houses are quickly selling for asking price, or sometimes way above, and with multiple offers. Best of all, The Heritage of Green Hills works with partners to help you sell your home as quickly as possible and assist you with downsizing and moving. This helps to take any stress out of making a move.
- Safety and cleaning procedures have been enhanced. Communities have learned a lot from COVID-19, and have instituted advanced safety and cleaning practices that make their campuses safer places to live than ever before. At The Heritage of Green Hills, we’ve utilized a combination of best practices, real-time experience and subject matter experts in a broad range of areas affecting safety and wellness. Check out our video to see how we’re keeping our residents safe.
- There are new ways to connect. During these times, communities have established new ways to keep people connected and engaged, and those will continue into the future. At The Heritage of Green Hills, we’re fulfilling the mission of our Well by DesignSM program through technology that connects residents with friends and families, in-home wellness and fitness classes, and virtual arts and crafts classes. We’re also conducting exciting outdoor events that help residents stay active and connected to one another. And now that residents are able to enjoy in-person activities again, everyone is ready to get out and make new friends. It’s the perfect time to move to a community and enjoy opportunities to join in the renewed social life. Please follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date with all the exciting activities happening on our campus every week. You can also watch our Lifestyle video to learn how fun and fulfilling life is at The Heritage of Green Hills.
- Everything is available on one campus. If there should ever be another disaster, people in the greater community will have to worry about whether they will be able to obtain groceries and other essentials, while the residents in Life Plan Communities can rest easy, knowing they’ll enjoy home delivery of meals and that team members can even fill grocery orders for them. Everything from wellness opportunities and dining to salon services and a library is available right on campus, so going outside the community in a crisis isn’t necessary.
- Communities have grown even closer. At The Heritage of Green Hills, we’ve always been a close-knit community, but during the pandemic, our team members, residents and families have grown even closer. Future residents can be assured that at Heritage of Green Hills, we are focused on doing what is best and right for those we serve, and making safety and wellness a top priority. To learn more about what makes our community so special, watch the video below.
When you consider the red-hot real estate market, the evolution of communities and the many benefits of living among like-minded friends, you couldn’t pick a better time to move to a community like The Heritage of Green Hills. To arrange your personal tour of our beautiful campus, call 484-709-1074 or contact us here.