The Health Support You Need…
When You Need It
As part of our all-encompassing Well by Design program, The Heritage of Green Hills senior living community offers you a full range of senior healthcare services included in your monthly fee.
Resident Health Services
- A full-time Health Services Navigator to assist and coordinate all health-related services — assistance with daily tasks.
- Assistance in dealing with life changes.
- Liaison with home health agency for provision of home health services.
- 24-hour emergency SARA response by licensed health care professional.
- Collaboration with emergency personnel during 911 response.
- Coordination of discharge planning following a hospitalization.
- Education for Living Will and Advance Directives management.
- Assistance in arranging for in-home private companion or nursing care.
- Assistance in coordinating medical appointments including pre-planned hospitalization or surgery.
- Assistance in coordinating physician-ordered lab work on-site through St. Joseph’s Medical Services and x-rays.
- Blood pressure checks.
- Assistance in obtaining physician-ordered physical, occupational and speech therapy services, as well as audiology, podiatry and other medical services.
The Fee-for-Service Advantage
Because The Heritage is a monthly fee-for-service community, you pay for health services only if you use those services. This plan has significantly lower fees compared to Life Care communities – where you pay upfront for care (whether you use that care or not), usually in the form of higher entrance fees and monthly fees.
For more information about the services offered at The Heritage of Green Hills, contact us today or call (484) 772-8463.